GLUTAVITC IV Skin Lightening 1100mg *Supplement DIRECTIONS IN DESCRIPTION BELOW AND PHOTOS IN HEADER*
This variant is currently sold out
You asked for it!! Now GLUTAVITC IV POWER POWDER has a injection.
SINGLE DOSAGE VIAL
Single Dosage IM
Glutathione (sterile) 600mg
Vitamin C (sterile) 500 mg
Sterile water (helps to eliminate the burning sensation from the vitamin, making the injection quick, easy, and get into the blood stream faster)
- GLUTAVITC IV injection set
- 10 ml Syringe 1 per set up to 6+
- 22g 1inch needle (add note at checkout for no needle)1 per set up to 6+
- alcohol wipes with numbing benzocaine 2 per needle. Apply to injection site first than needle and vial.
- vial breaker
- Always refrigerator left over glutathione if you decide to split a vial in a week. Intended to injection entire vial. Syringe is big enough for 1 shot.
Directions: Take in combination with GLUTAVITC IV POWER POWDER to speed up results, and collagen if skin is thin and has stretch marks.
HOW TO USE GLUTATHIONE INJECTIONS
TYPICAL GLUTATHIONE INJECTION USAGE
Wash your hands with soap and warm water. Make sure that injection site and top of vial have both been thoroughly cleaned with alcohol wipes.
GLUTATHIONE INJECTION DOSAGE
Take one 10 ML intramuscular injection per day. Take 2-3 times per week. 1,200mg-1,800mg Glutathione total injections/w vitamin c 2,200mg-3,300mg
Put Vial break on, not tight, leave a little room at top. Gentle apply pressure and ampule can be safely opened by snapping the top of the ampule breaker to the side; thus breaking the top of the ampule off at the neck of the bottle, in a sideways direction to pop Vitamin C vial gloves are recommended.
1) https://youtu.be/pPdi1yHehZE (FOR IM NOT IV)
Open glutathione vial popper,
2) Attach needle to syringe.Take your syringe Draw back the plunger to fill the syringe with air up to the dose that you’ll be injecting 10 ml.
3) Take syringe draw up vitamin C solution, injection into glutathione vial, remove needle and cover; rub vial between hands until dissolved, and then reapply the rubber top to vial or leave off.
4) Turn the vial and syringe upside down so the needle points upward and pull back on the plunger to withdraw the correct amount of medication. Drawing into syringe until full, and than open sterile water and draw until full (10ml) total.
5) Tap the syringe to push any bubbles to the top and gently depress the plunger to push the air bubbles out.
6) Numb the site with benzocaine wipe. Isolate the muscle and target where you’ll place the injection, spread the skin at the injection site (chart in photos section) between two fingers. Hold the needle like a dart and insert it into the muscle at a 90-degree angle. 90-degree angle makes you feel the injection way less or not at all. You should insert the needle in a quick, but controlled manner. Do not push the medication in yet.
7) RARE BUT check for blood, If you see blood going into the syringe, it means the tip of the needle is in a blood vessel. If this happens, withdraw the needle and begin again with a new needle, syringe with medication, and injection site. It’s rare to have this happen.
8) Push the medication slowly, while rubbing the area for full/fast absorb, to inject the medication into the muscle. Remove the needle quickly. Clean area using a piece of gauze/cotton and apply light pressure to the injection site. All done!!
* Injection sites ( upper arm, legs, or buttocks). See picture above
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS OF GLUTATHIONE INJECTIONS
Taking glutathione long-term can lead to lower zinc levels. Do not take Gamma-L-glutamyl-L-cysteinyl glycine, GSH, L-glutathione, or N-(N-L-gamma-glutamyl-L-cysteinyl) glycine if you are allergic to glutathione or any ingredients contained in this drug. Glutathione has no known drug interactions. Contact a health care provider whenever you experience a side-effect that is severe, concerning, or persistent.
At Naturalistics , we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer opinions and should not be substituted for medical care. However, as evidence to individual experience. * Results May Varies on a person by person individual bases.
- Naturalistics is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. IMMEDIATELY discontinue use if a reaction occurs, and consult with you medical doctor or dermatologist.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- We provide pure, simple products for your radiant health and well-being. Handcrafted using only certified organic, Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients. 100% cruelty-free.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 03, 2023