Babyface #3 RDL Hydroquinone/ Tretinoin As A part of Naturalistics Chrome White BombShell Collection
- Can lift skin tone several shades
- Removes, sun burn, dark face and neck discoloration, dark spot corrector
- remove ance and build up
- Direction states use once per day but can be used 2x per day safely
- Great for very stubborn hard to lighten facial and neck area
- Great to remove Melasma
RDL Baby Face Solutions # 3 - topical skin product. Benefits Whitening.dark spot removing, Anti-Acne and depigmenting agent. For a Flawless fairer skin, that matches the entire body, for one unified skintone. It's worth it!
Direction: Apply RDL Astringent by putting a small amount on a cotton ball and dab it on your face. = Use a dabbing motion. You don’t need to rinse or wash off astringent after use. Use RDL Astringent once or twice a day, either in the morning or evening. For better and safer results, Sunblock Cream at day time to provide sun protection and night time to moisturize the skin. Note: Skin Exfoliant and caused peelings
Maintenance; Use once daily preferably at night.
Ingredients: Hydroquinone 4, Tretinoin .20 mcg
At Naturalistics , we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer opinions and should not be substituted for medical care. However, as evidence to individual experience. * Results May Varies on a person by person individual bases.
- Naturalistics is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. IMMEDIATELY discontinue use if a reaction occurs, and consult with you medical doctor or dermatologist.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- We provide pure, simple products for your radiant health and well-being. Handcrafted using only certified organic, Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients. 100% cruelty-free.