The Royal Egyptian Collection Deep Brightening Egyptian AHA Facial Toner
This product is currently sold out.
Vegan Paraben-Free Phthalate-Free Gluten-Free Palm-Free
- Using a toner is an important step in any serious skin care regime-- toners with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), make toning impact even more beneficial.
- Toning helps the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums, face cream, or products to come making them more effective. Can take Your skin tone up at least 3 shades or more.
- Toners formulated with AHAs help to re-texturize, slough and soften the skin, giving it a refreshed, brighter and refined appearance
Skin Lightening: Start seeing REAL Results ( in combination with GlutaVitC IV Power Powder)
1-3 months Lighter Skin
6-12 months medium to darker skin to achieve light skin or "HIGH YELLOW"
12-17 months very dark skin to achieve light skin or "HIGH YELLOW"
How To Use:
After cleansing face, apply a moderate amount of astringent to a cotton ball and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with a moisturizer or face cream. Can be used 2x per day and reduced to 1x per day after you achieve desired results. If you have very sensitive skin use 1x per day at night.
PLEASE continue to use product on a consistent basis until results are achieved. New skin will appear every 28 days and you will reach your result with continuous use. Happy Skin Care journey.
At Naturalistics , we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer opinions and should not be substituted for medical care. However, as evidence to individual experience. * Results May Varies on a person by person individual bases.
- Naturalistics is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. IIMMEDIATELY discontinue use if a reaction occurs, and consult with you medical doctor or dermatologist.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- We provide pure, simple products for your radiant health and well-being. Handcrafted using only certified organic, Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients. 100% cruelty-free.